Peregrine Treks & Expedition is certified and legal trekking & tour organizing company of Nepal. The certified and highly experienced trekking guides as well as support crew of Peregrine Treks makes your journey in Nepal the best experience of your life.
Please read carefully our Terms and Conditions to reduce misunderstanding between both parties.
General Booking conditions
- For Nepal: You have to submit a photocopy of your passport and 20% of trip cost as a deposit while booking your trip with us. The deposit amount is nonrefundable.
- For Tibet, India and Bhutan Tours: You have to provide us a photocopy of your passport and 30% of trip cost as the deposit while booking your trip with us. The deposit amount is nonrefundable.
The remaining amount can be paid upon your arrival in Kathmandu before you set out for your trek. In a case of Bhutan and Tibet tours, you need to pay the balance amount 20 days prior to your departure date if you intend to fly to those countries directly. We reserve our right to cancel your trip if you could not make your payment within our stipulated time.
Mode of payment
You can make the payment either by wire transfer or through credit card.
Pay to: Peregrine Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
Current A/c: 001 001000343301
Paying Bank: Tourism Development Bank Limited
Bank Street Address: Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
SWIFT CODE: TDBLNPKA
Bank service charges related to submitting a deposit are the responsibility of the client
If you prefer payment through credit card, please download, print and complete the PDF form https://www.peregrinetreks.com/credit-card.pdf and mail it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the photocopies of your passport and credit card (both sides)
For credit card payments, 3.5% extra will be levied as a credit card processing fee.
Risk and Liabilities
Nepal, China, India and Bhutan trekking, and tours are operated under the strict rules and regulations of the tourism board of the respective country. We are not liable for any change or cancellation of the trip under unavoidable circumstances like a change in rules and regulations of the country, government restrictions, natural disasters, political instability, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, a breakdown of a vehicle, etc. Any extra cost incurred due to such circumstances shall be borne by the clients themselves. Therefore, travel insurance is highly recommended.
Last minute booking
Peregrine Treks accepts last minute booking. You can book a trip to Nepal 7 days prior to the trip departure dates. But you will have to make 30% payment at the time of booking for last minute booking in terms of Nepal while Tibet, India, and Bhutan require 50% payment.
Last minute booking is accepted one month prior in case of Bhutan, India and Tibet trip. You can get booking form in this link. https://peregrinetreks.com/Booking-Form.pdf . Please print it and send us after filling this form.
Postpone the trip
- A written notice should be sent to us 15 days prior to the trip departure date in case of Nepal while for the outbound tour it should be sent to us 30 days prior to the trip date.
- In the case of postponing of Nepal tour, minimum USD 100 will be charged as a current trip cancellation charge and the remaining amount will be transferred for the postponed trip.
- In the case of postponing of Tibet, India and Bhutan Tour, the trip cancellation charge will be charged as per the trending market rate of that country. It solely depends upon the ongoing policy of our agents in Tibet, India, and Bhutan. For now, 20 % of the trip cost and 50 % of the trip cost will be charged in case of postponing of India and Bhutan and Tibet trip respectively.
Peregrine Treks regret to state that we are not liable to refund in case of an incomplete tour because of the reasons of the clients.
In the case of Force Majeure like war, climate conditions, natural disasters and sudden change in political situations we would transfer your fund for the next trip. We can always travel together present or in future.
We reserve our rights to change the price under various circumstances. Though our action will be reasonable like in the case of some circumstances such as a drastic change in exchange rate, inflation, government actions, etc., we are not liable to answer anyone for our action.
It is highly recommended for you to have travel insurance before embarking the trekking or tour in Nepal. Your insurance shall cover medical expenses, personal equipment, and emergency helicopter rescue. The insurance of the support crews based in Nepal would be done by Company itself.
Flight delays and cancellation are quite often during the bad weather condition in the remote areas particularly in Everest region, Annapurna region, Dolpo, Simikot and Jumla region etc. Therefore, it is advisable to carry some extra money to buy food and accommodations in case of delays. Peregrine Treks will not be responsible for any of the additional expenses. Therefore, please plan accordingly.
During the tour
In case you commit any unlawful act during your tour and you are compelled to leave Nepal, We are not liable for any kind of refunds.
If you book your trip with us through any agents or third party, you shall be liable to their terms and conditions. Therefore book with us directly and our Terms & Conditions are applicable to such clients.